Be a Vendor @ the 12th Caribbean Day at the Park, September 3, 2017
Big excitement and large crowds at the largest North Alabama family fun day
Cana To Host Eighth Caribbean Day At The Park On Sunday, September 1, 2013
The Caribbean Association of North Alabama Inc. (CANA) will host the largest North Alabama Family Fun Day – eighth Annual Caribbean Day at The Park, an Alabamian event from a Caribbean perspective.
The purpose of the event is to introduce the public to the Caribbean culture, cuisine and lifestyle in a family-friendly atmosphere.
The event will take place at Stoner Field Park, (3715 Bragg Street) off Stringfield Road in Huntsville, Alabama, and will begin at 12 noon until 6pm on Sunday, September 1, 2013.
The event is free to the public and event organizers are gearing up for something exciting.
This year will include the Army Material Command Band, the Huntsville Drum Line, Moko Jumbie (Tall Man), mini soccer tournaments, games for both the kids and adults, like lime & spoon race, sack race, tug-of-war, musical chairs, dominoes and cricket. Expect a mini-Olympics in a cultural way.
Expect an amazing display of Caribbean culture and experience. There will be musical sounds pulsating the crowd with cool reggae on the backdrop of the warm summer breeze.
Exquisite Caribbean cuisine will be available from community restaurants like Island Soul and Mangos, offering treats like jerk beef ribs, jerk chicken, curried chicken and brown stew; and that\'s just for starters.
Attendees and Caribbean cuisine enthusiasts as far as Georgia and Tennessee will come to participate in the event activities. There will be a flag display from all the islands with the American flag in the center and above. Many activities to run up until the night.
For more information please call: 256-457-8858 or visit www.canaonline.com
- Health And Longevity Caribbean Cruise
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Be A Vendor At Caribbean Day At The Park 2013
- Beres Hammond And Maxi Priest In Huntsville Aug 24th, 2013
- Caribbean Day At The Park 2013 Flyer
- Huntsville: You Do Not Want To Miss This Event Labor Day Weekend
- Caribbean Association Of North Alabama Inc Press Conference On Monday August 26th
- News Conference With Arts Council, Vistors Bureau, City Offiice Etc
- Huntsville Hospital Mobile Unit At Caribbean Day At The Park
- Unique Family Fun Festival In Huntsville October 13
- Central Alabama Caribbean Association Dinner Dance
- Nashville Caribbean Connection To Participate In African Steet Festival, Celebrate Nashville And Caribbean Sunday
- Online Caribbean Radio Station From Birmingham Alabama
- Huntsville Reggae Band Live At The Lowe Mill
- New Cxc Website To Help Student With Caribbean Cxc Preparation
- Freddie Mcgregor Selected To Receive 2013 Marcus Garvey Lifetime Achievement Award From Institute Of Caribbean Studies
- Caribbean Worship Experience In Nashville
- Caribbean Shipping Service Shipment Date
- Symposium On The Future Of The City
- Bob Marley Birthday Celebration In Huntsville
- Huntsville Dinner And Show: For Immediate Release